This is from my very first photo shoot almost 4 years ago! This was when I made the decision to compete after working out in my garage for a few months and was sooooo happy with my progress! LOL….I felt like such a badass, even though I couldn’t do a full push up…my squat form was horrible…..and I no idea what heavy lifting was (I used this 20lb DB to do rows!) I just knew that I felt amazing! My son was going to be turning 1 and I had no intention of LOVING this sport the way that I do…I just wanted to get the baby weight off! But…
- 1 workout turned into thousands
- Wearing my ex’s boxer shorts turned into waaaaay too much gym gear to count!
- 1 show turned into several
- My garage workouts turned into dominating the gym
- My progress turned into getting certified to train others
- My macros turned into nutrition plans for others
- My hobby created a generational blessing of fit kids
And this list goes on and on….! It was one SMALL decision that changed the course of my life forever. If you’re thinking about it….DON’T! Just get started. I PROMISE you, you’ll thank yourself later!